Doctoral Conference on Leadership & Learning
DCLL is a regional, peer-reviewed research conference in education that focuses on scholarship at the doctoral level. All members of the educational research community are encouraged and welcome to participate.
The mission of the conference is to:
- Provide a venue for doctoral students to present their current, innovative, and scholarly work in education and related fields.
- Share ideas in a collegial atmosphere
- Provide feedback and supportive reflection
- Build networking and professional opportunities
Presentation topics include but are not limited to:
- Community Leadership
- Educational Leadership
- Curriculum Studies
- Educational Technology
- Topics In Special Education
- Educational Psychology
- The Brain And Learning
- Diversity In Education